Motocross isn’t a sport that you can afford to learn the hard way. I’ve been through the “School of Hard Knocks”. Not only the school but also the University, apprenticeship, real world and finally retirement and now a motocross professor! Don’t waste your time and take unnecessary chances. Learn from my experience. How to motocross techniques made simple is a short video about what I (Gary Semics) currently have going and where I’m coming from in the past. After a long pro racing career I kept studying what made the top riders be top riders. One area I focused on was their riding techniques. I kept learning and trying these techniques as the sport kept evolving on myself and then teaching these pro riding skills in my motocross classes. Of course they were difficult to teach to beginner riders. That’s why I discovered how to break all the 55 absolute techniques of motocross down into many separate parts and teach these separate parts to the lower skill leveled riders.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a top motocross trainer/coach just like the factory riders have? A trainer who is able to guide you through a motocross specific workout with the frequencies, durations and intensities of each workout session and meals already planned out so your body is getting the maximum benefits from the fuel you are putting into it. No more getting overly tired in your workouts, practices and races…but it would cost a fortune to hire a top trainer/coach from the mx industry. Well this is your opportunity to hire that personal trainer at an affordable price!!!
GSMXS is the Premiere MX School Worldwide! The benefits of becoming GSMXS Certified:
– The credibility of being certified by such a popular Motocross School name.
– By studying and passing the tests you will know the teaching methods, strategies, all the 55 Absolute Techniques and you will know how to grow your business. These are primary keys it took me over 10 years to learn.
– Being listed and linked on my website’s “GSMXS Schools in Your Area” page.
– Introduction to all 15 of my sponsors. Then you can negotiate with them for possible sponsorship.
– When we have most of the US covered it will become possible to have a manufacture like (Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Husqvarna or KTM offer customers a free school when they purchase their bike. Of course the school doing the lesson will be paid by the manufacture for each student.
– Purchase and sell any or all of my 26 Motocross Technique DVDs and the popular Motocross Practice Manual at distributor cost (60% below retail).
“I’m very excited about training with Gary, I think his training and workout programs have a great deal to offer. When I first met Gary he pointed out the simplest things about my bike set up, once we made those changes there was a huge difference in my riding”.
He also has helped me with the positive mental thinking side of riding. That has help enormously! I think my future will no doubt include Gary Semics, I think who else would I have train me other than the man that helped train McGrath!
Ryan Villopoto #615
Do you want to improve your motocross skills the fastest, safest way possible? Don’t try to learn the hard way through trial and error or by taking advise from just anyone. There’s a lot more that goes into cornering, jumping and riding a dirt bike really well then most people realize. I have many years as a top 10 pro motocross racer. I have many more years of studying what makes riders fast. From my instructional Technique DVDs and/or motocross schools you […]