Motocross Action DVDs
The Gary Semics Motocross School provides more ways to improve motocross skills than any other MX school. Taught by former pro rider Gary Semics or one of his GSMXS certified instructors, the School teaches all the secrets of the pros to become a better, safer rider. Whether riding for enjoyment or competing on the track, you’ll enjoy the ride more and have more success after taking these in-depth proven practice and training methods.
For riders who desire to improve their skills or increase their level of enjoyment, or for competitors who want to improve their results, but are unable to attend one of the School’s group or private lessons, the School offers a series of Motocross Action DVDs focused on developing specific riding skills or aspects of competing. Visit the School’s motocross training and techniques DVD page to read more details about any of the following skill building DVDs:
- Body Positions and Movement
- Braking Techniques
- Clutch, Throttle and Shifting Techniques
- Hard, Slick Corner Techniques
- Rutted Cornering Techniques
- Basic Jumping Techniques
- Seat Bouncing and Launching Skills
- Jumping, Absorbing, Scrubbing, Whipping Techniques
- How to Practice Motocross
- How to Win Starts: Motocross Hole Shot Secrets
- All About Motocross Jumps and Whoops
- Corner Speed: Beyond the Basics
- All the Motocross Techniques for Every Condition
- The Rider and Motorcycle Become One!
- The Art of Motocross Jumping and Whoops
- Develop the Pro Motocross Riding Style
- What to do on Race Day
- Eliminating Arm Pump
- All About Cornering Techniques
- Bike Setup
- Two Day MX School
- Private Lesson with Gary Semics
- Sand Grass Techniques
- The Evolution of Motocross
- Motocross Conditioning #1 and #2
- Motocross Skills for vets
For a limited time, the School is offering single DVDs and Value Pack bundles at an extra 20% savings, along with free shipping worldwide on all orders over $79.00. Act now and use the coupon codes found on the home page of the website when checking out to receive these extraordinary discounts.
Learn the motocross practice and training techniques of the pros, taught by the pros at the Gary Semics Motocross Schools.